Custom Search

Sunday, May 17, 2009

T.I. Says Goodbye

Photobucket
Four reasons as to why you should go to T.I.’s Final Goodbye Bash next Sunday at Phillips Arena.

1. The tickets are not too pricy—ten dollars for a seat.
2. T.I. is going to jail after pleading guilty on March 27 for possession of illegal weapons. You will not be able to hear this artist’s upbeat music LIVE any time soon.
3. T.I.’s last album, Paper Trail, has a few catchy beats worth hearing.
4. Since T.I.’s album features other artists such as Rihanna, Kanye West and B.o.B, it wouldn’t be too surprising if other musicians made an appearance in T.I.’s show.

-Sarah Saltzman

Currently listening to: Yelawolf, "Kickin'"

This content is solely the property of The Athens Blur Magazine and may not be re-produced without expressed written consent. The Athens Blur Magazine is an 8 issue/year music & variety publication proud to be based in the Classic City of Athens, Ga. For more information, please contact editorial@athensblur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment