Custom Search

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Does M.I.A. Understand English?

Photobucket

This quote was taken from M.I.A.'s Twitter page. If this is English, I speak another language:

"ok soo coca cola asked me to be the face of coke errrrr um im lovin it? but its all about the milk this year, AUTO TUNED BABY IM COMIN ZZZZ"

I am going to guess that M.I.A. responded to this advertisement offer with a no.

-Sarah Saltzman

Currently listening to: "You Say He's Just a Friend" by Biz Markie


This content is solely the property of The Athens Blur Magazine and may not be re-produced without expressed written consent. The Athens Blur Magazine is an 8 issue/year music & variety publication proud to be based in the Classic City of Athens, Ga. For more information, please contact editorial@athensblur.com

1 comment:

  1. Yet another example of how you are racist.

    ReplyDelete