Custom Search

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Soulja Boy is RIDICULOUS

Photobucket
If his lyrics/beats were actually good, I wouldn't care. But lyrics that say:


I'm Easily rippin defensily grippin my pistol ya BAD WORD play tough but don't want it um poppin and cocking and locking game 2 zones for the free so um off of the chain.
Double o see murder murder um urgess to kick in yo door wit da BAD WORD
pistols

Then he goes on to say...
BAD WORD be fakin and steady be hatin I'm breakin dey jaws just like we do laws and we triple da digits just like we inches da money keep comin and so do the bitches...

Let's not forget the recent "Kiss me through the phone." Please, someone, show me how to do that.

I don't get it. Anyways, MTV Cribs went inside Soulja Boys home only to find that he has a lifesize cut-out of himself (I mean, who doesn't?), sleeps in Gucci sheets, walks on a Louis Vuitton rug and drives a white Lambo. I'll atleast give him some praise (despite his lyrics that make no sense at all) for being so wealthy at the ripe age of eighteen.

A clip from MTV Cribs is below.



-Sarah Saltzman

Currently listening to: Not Soulja Boy

This content is solely the property of The Athens Blur Magazine and may not be re-produced without expressed written consent. The Athens Blur Magazine is an 8 issue/year music & variety publication proud to be based in the Classic City of Athens, Ga. For more information, please contact editorial@athensblur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment