Custom Search

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

George Strait and Reba McEntire Announce Tour

Photobucket


Photobucket


OK, country music fans, this is a power-duo that may only come around once! Country diva, Reba McEntire and timeless country legend George Strait announced this morning they will be touring together in 2010!

"I can't wait to get back out there and perform some of my new favorites from 'Twang' along with hits the fans already love," said Strait. "And with my friend Reba, we will make it a really spectacular night."

Phillips Arena may not be big enough to contain two of country’s largest stars along with an undoubtedly sold-out crowd when the duo will be coming to Atlanta in right before Valentine’s Day (wink wink). Here’s the rest of the tour dates:

2010 George Strait & Reba McEntire
Date City, ST Venue

22-Jan Baltimore, MD 1st Mariner

23-Jan Greensboro, NC Coliseum

29-Jan Knoxville, TN Thompson Boling

30-Jan Charlottesville, VA JPJ Arena

5-Feb Phoenix, AZ US Airways

6-Feb Las Vegas, NV MGM Grand

18-Feb St Louis, MO Scottrade Center

19-Feb Wichita, KS Intrust Bank Arena

20-Feb Tulsa, OK BOK Arena

25-Feb Atlanta, GA Philips Arena

26-Feb Orlando, FL Amway Arena

4-Mar Memphis, TN FedEx Forum

5-Mar New Orleans, LA New Orleans Arena

6-Mar Little Rock, AR Verizon

26-Mar Portland, OR The Rose Garden

27-Mar Tacoma, WA Tacomadome

8-Apr Omaha, NE Qwest Center

9-Apr Kansas City, MO Sprint Center

10-Apr Des Moines, IA Wells Fargo Aren

-Ashley Thompson
currently listening to "Keep on Loving You" by Reba McEntire

his content is solely the property of The Athens Blur Magazine and may not be re-produced without expressed written consent. The Athens Blur Magazine is an 8 issue/year music & variety publication proud to be based in the Classic City of Athens, Ga. For more information, please contact editorial@athensblur.com

1 comment:

  1. I remember my first concert was to see Reba McEntire. She has always been my role model. I remember it was quite the experience because I didn't have to pay much more for the tickets . I got my tickets from a cheap Ticketsinventory.com for free and this weekend I will be going to see her… I 'm so excited!
    http://www.ticketsinventory.com/concert/reba-mcentire-tickets/

    ReplyDelete