Custom Search

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Josh Kelley and Katherine Heigl Welcome New Baby Girl

Photobucket

Josh Kelley, singer-songwriter born in Augusta, Ga., married actress Katherine Heigl back in December of 2007. Recently, the talented couple adopted a 10-month old Korean, special needs girl named Nancy Leigh. Kelley told a Miami University audience the new addition was, “the bomb!”


Photobucket

Heigl named Nancy Leigh after her mother (Nancy) and sister (Margaret Leigh). The baby girl has the cutest nickname ever- Naleigh. Heigl’s sister was adopted from Korea and she said adopting a Korean child was something she’s always wanted.

"It's been a big part of my life and my family. My sister is Korean and my parents adopted her back in the 70s and so I just always knew that this is something I wanted to do.

"I just wanted to make sure that I was marrying a guy who understands that this was going to have to happen. Not everybody is down with that, not everybody thinks that."

-Ashley Thompson

Currently listening to “Sweet Jane” by Cowboy Junkies

This content is solely the property of The Athens Blur Magazine and may not be re-produced without expressed written consent. The Athens Blur Magazine is an 8 issue/year music & variety publication proud to be based in the Classic City of Athens, Ga. For more information, please contact editorial@athensblur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment