Custom Search

Friday, September 18, 2009

Courtney Love Choked & Threatened in New York

Photobucket
Courtney Love has written consecutive Twitter posts claiming that she as attacked by a man on the street Wednesday night. Through a series of nine consecutive Tweets, Love explains, in detail, what happened to her on the streets of New York.

You can read them below (Warning – The content is a bit graphic):
(punctuation and spelling mistakes were corrected by gloriousnoise.com)


1) tonight after Proenza and the party at the boom boom room i left Jefferson (rather handsome) and was attacked by a very scary man.
2) he threw me against the wall of a building on greene street, grabbed my ([Vera] wang) purse, dumped its contents in street, held me by my neck, crushed
3) the stuff in my purse with his heel. he wore good shoes sorta prada, was a little guidoish but white collar, assassin more, i was shit scared.
4) he rubbed up against me while he had me by the neck and he actually was so strong he LIFTED me off the street. he then said,
5) "Courtney" -- called me by name -- "You'd better fucking keep your fucking mouth shut. no one's ever going to believe your cunt ass, you have 48 hrs".
6) he then kicked me in my stomach (he was in amazing shape, didn't look big, was insanely strong, and his eyes were dead dead) and i doubled over.
7) he kicked me in my head and said, "48 fucking hours you fucking whore, no more from you shut your fucking face from now on".
8) well so i clutched my stomach lying on greene street half in the gutter and half out, obviously he was there due to my twats [Twitter posts] and texts.
9) i just crawled and ran home to the Mercer losing my laboutins on the way, i forgot we were in NYC where Weitzman doesn't own the cops.

In March of 2008, it was discovered that someone used Kurt Cobain’s social security card to purchase numerous items, including a $3.2 million New Jersey mansion.
It is assumed that the “attack” was related to last year’s incident, while the perpetrators were never caught.

Some of the conspirators Love names include her former boyfriend Jim Barber, accountant Lisa Ferguson and attorney Howard Weitzman.

Whether or not there is any truth behind these posts is unclear, but nevertheless, it makes for an interesting read and one helluva conspiracy theory.

Courtney Love is known to be a little off her rocker, but no one deserves to be choked out.

- Jessica Cole

Currently Listening to: “One Drop” by Bob Marley


This content is solely the property of The Athens Blur Magazine and may not be re-produced without expressed written consent. The Athens Blur Magazine is an 8 issue/year music & variety publication proud to be based in the Classic City of Athens, Ga. For more information, please contact editorial@athensblur.com

No comments:

Post a Comment