Custom Search

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fans Angry Over Kelly Clarkson Photoshoot

Photobucket
A few weeks ago, VH1 declared the “VH1 Divas” show would be airing on September 17th. Since Clarkson is back in the spotlight, questions and concerns continue to bombard the singer about her constant weight change. Clarkson recently told Self magazine in an interview, “When people talk about my weight, I’m like, You seem to have a problem with it; I don’t. I’m fine! But I’m never trying to lose weight – or gain it. I’m just being!”

Self magazine put Clarkson on the cover and photoshopped her making her look skinnier than she really appears. Readers of the magazine are angry and writing their opinions on the magazine's website and to the editor. The editor has written a statement back and told readers of course the pictures in the magazine are altered in order to make the models look their absolute best.

What do you think? Is it ok to make the cover model on a fitness magazine skinnier than she really is?


-Sarah Saltzman

Currently listening to: "Crush" by DMB

No comments:

Post a Comment